- Group Purchasing: KPCA Members have access to more than 50 different companies through our group purchasing agreement with Value in Purchasing (ViP). Including Lab Service, Medical Supplies, Translation Services, Office Supplies, PPE and much more…
- Technical Assistance: Access to KPCA staff expertise in both FQHC and RHC.
- Access to Learning Management Software: Free access to MedTrainer LMS system.
- Discounts: Training, conferences, workshops and technical assistance for community health centers.
- Advocacy: Representation with elected officials on behalf of CHCs and RHCs, other safety net clinics and the populations they serve.
- Health and Benefits trust:
- Updates: Timely information on policy and legislation related to health care for low-income and uninsured Oregonians.
- Roundtables: Peer group learning opportunities for community health center executive leadership teams.
- Workforce Development: Action Plans, Provider Recruitment, Job Board
- Emergency preparedness: training and technical assistance related to Emergency Preparedness
AND MUCH MORE…