LCSW / CSW
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR CSW / $20,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR LCSW
- Participate as an active member in the patient’s outpatient primary care team. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining availability and accessibility to other provider staff for interventions related to patients’ behavioral health needs;
- Assisting colleagues in managing behavioral health crises in the clinic;
- Maintaining a visible presence in the clinic when not engaged in therapy sessions to promote collaboration between disciplines; and
- Using shared EHR and care team huddles to provide insight and direction related to behavioral health needs.
- Utilize clinical interventions from a variety of theoretical bases to treat patient mental health or substance use conditions, including enhancement of motivation to address mental health, physical health or substance use conditions, development of diagnosis, treatment plan, and plan for termination of treatment episode.
- Assign appropriate diagnosis(es) for a range of behavioral health conditions, including substance use disorders.
- Engage patient in identification of specific treatment goals and interventions/supports needed to achieve these goals. Utilizes standardized screenings and assessments in accordance with organizational clinical practice guidelines and quality improvement initiatives.
- When applicable and as indicated by patient need, provide individual, family, couples and/or group therapy to patients.
- Provide care management services to patients with behavioral health and substance use needs, including follow up on referrals to appropriate outside or specialty behavioral health resources and collaboration with Enabling Services to ensure that patient psychosocial needs are addressed.
- Maintain problem-oriented, timely clinical records.
- The records are adequately detailed, truthful, clear and accurate to allow good continuity of patient care and accurate billing (coding of diagnoses, services provided, and charges).
- The Behavioral Health Provider’s clinical notations should facilitate another provider’s assuming follow-up care. Notations should be completed on the day that services are provided.
- The documentation should reflect medical necessity of service, interventions utilized, progress in treatment or change in treatment plan if patient is not progressing.
- As requested, participate with MSW programs in student practicum rotations.
- Participate in Health Help staff meetings and quarterly provider meetings as requested. Quarterly meetings will occur outside of normal work hours.
- Assist with other duties or in other departments as instructed by supervisor.
LCSW / CSW
||White House Clinics
|Posting Start Date:
All Behavioral Health Providers will have graduated with a Master of Social Work degree from an accredited institution of higher learning, and passed the ASWB Master’s Level exam.
Minimum Work Experience
Two years experience in a patient care setting.
Maintains unrestricted Kentucky CSW license and meets ongoing licensure requirements.
CSW’s in the Behavioral Health Provider role must have received the Certified Social Worker license from the Kentucky Board of Social Work and practice under a Board of Social Work approved Supervision Contract, pursuant to 201 KAR 23:070.
Supervision of Certified Social Workers
White House Clinics will provide a minimum of 2 hours of clinical supervision every 2 weeks in compliance with 201 KAR 23:070, from the start date of the supervision contract until no more than 6 months after the CSW has completed the 200 hours of required supervision. If the CSW has not received the LCSW license by that date, the CSW will be responsible for securing the required ongoing supervision. CSW’s are responsible for recording dates, times and content of supervision sessions and adhering to the direction of the Supervisor of Record
||This listing expires on: 2/11/2023