APRN (Evening / Weekend Clinic)
$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR APRN
PRINCIPLE DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs a complete physical exam, obtains complete medical history and records findings. Orders appropriate laboratory and diagnostic procedures. Interprets and integrates data to determine preliminary diagnosis and therapeutic plan.
- Conducts one on one patient teaching and education.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities and chart reviews.
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition. NP agrees to keep current and accurate records in accordance with clinic medical protocol and is obligated to provide adequately detailed information to allow accurate and truthful coding of diagnosis and services provided.
- Discusses case with Physician and other health professionals, when/as needed to prepare comprehensive patient care plan.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
- Administers medications and injections in compliance with state law and clinic guidelines. Sutures minor lacerations.
- Instructs patient/family regarding medications and treatments.
- Educates patients regarding health and illness prevention.
- Recommends community resources to meet patient and family needs.
- Collaborates with physicians in managing acute and long-term medical needs of patients. Provides monitoring and continuity of care between physician visits. Maintains and reviews patient records, charts and other pertinent information. Posts tests and examination results. Triages patient telephone calls and provides consultation.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provide superior customer service to all patients, external customers (office staff of other offices, hospital, community agencies, etc.), and co-workers. Serves as an ambassador of the White House Clinics in all conversations and interactions with these parties.
- Acknowledges that White House Clinics strive to be a patient-centered medical home and, as such, prescribe to team-based delivery of primary care services. Recognizes that the completion of the above listed duties illustrates the employee's role in aforementioned team-based care and accepts responsibility for being an active member of the team, including identification of quality improvement opportunities.
- Maintains personal compliance with all White House Clinic policies and procedures (OSHA, HIPAA, Standing Orders, etc.)
- Assists with other duties or in other departments as instructed by supervisor.
- Cooperate fully with all aspects of Corporate Compliance Plan.
- Participates in all safety programs which may include assignment to an emergency response team
APRN (Evening / Weekend Clinic)
||White House Clinics
||Berea / Richmond, KY
|Posting Start Date:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
BSN, MSN preferred. Employee must have successful completion of an approved nurse practitioner program. Minimum of three years of professional nursing experience in a clinic setting plus two years of nurse practitioner experience.
Nurse Practitioner licensed in the state of Kentucky. Certification by national certifying organization.
||This listing expires on: 6/22/2023