||Pennyroyal Healthcare Information, INC dba Community Medical Clinic
|Posting Start Date:
||This staff member will be based Regionally for physical health with the primary location being in Hopkinsville with travel to other clinics/locations when needed. Duties include:
- Intake, screening, referrals and crisis intervention.
- Diagnosis of medical problems and physical examinations.
- Treatment, medication maintenance, and therapeutic rehabilitation.
- *Psychopharmacology (prescriptive activities).
- *Administer injectable medications as prescribed.
- Provide limited individual, family and group educational sessions for outpatient clients as assigned.
- Prepare treatment plans, write goals, and objectives as needed or required.
- Work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Participate in staff conferences.
- May be required to work an altered schedule and provide coverage as scheduled by the Clinical Director.
- Participate in the Emergency "on-call" service for the medical service.
- Cooperate/collaborate with other entities (re: wellness initiatives) to foster good community relations.
- Interpret lab and diagnostic testing to improve client/patient health outcomes.
- Input prescription information.
- Work with a continuum of clients in age from children to geriatric and with any/all presenting symptoms in the outpatient setting.
- Provide Health Education training to clients individually.
- Perform intake health exams/screenings on all clients assigned.
- Compile/maintain all data associated with assigned client's physical care.
- Maintain up-to-date client medical records by submitting timely and complete notes reflecting any/all services and levels of service to clients.
- Other duties as required/assigned.
Master's degree or higher in nursing with a university identified major in adult health nursing. Must maintain an active RN license in Kentucky and hold APRN credentials. Must possess a valid driver's license, and provide proof of automobile insurance. Must pass a required Criminal Record Check and a Sexual Offender Registry check. Must present proof of a recent (less than 1-year-old) TB skin test.
||This listing expires on: 12/30/2023