Pharmacy Technician- Float
At White House Clinics, we do health care differently. Our multi-disciplinary care teams incorporate the expertise of medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, and care navigation professionals to provide patients with comprehensive care designed to help them achieve their health goals. While our work is fast-paced, our teams enjoy being able to work collaboratively to support patients.
White House Clinics employees enjoy a competitive wage and robust benefit package including:
- Employer Paid Health, Life & Disability Insurance
- 4 Weeks of PTO
- Retirement Plan
- 7 Paid Holidays
Many employees work alternative work schedules which allow them a day off during the week.
At White House Clinics, we believe in providing our employees with opportunity for both personal and professional growth in a challenging and rewarding work environment. We recognize the contributions that each person makes to the team and value each person’s input as we work to deliver outstanding patient care. Join us today!
In the need to protect our staff and patients, White House Clinics is requiring COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires prior to starting employment.
Pharmacy Technician- Float
||White House Clinics
|Posting Start Date:
- Assists in dispensing of prescriptions by compounding, mixing suspensions, counting tablets or pouring liquids under pharmacists’ supervision.
- Being familiar with correct prescription formal and terminology used.
- Checks all prescriptions for completeness of information. Verifies patient information and proper physician authorization.
- Enters patient data and prescription information into computer system.
- Prepares prescription labels.
- Assists with filing of bills.
- Computes prices.
- Assists with inventory control of medications and supplies. Helps order supplies and medications. Receives and shelves medications. Checks regularly for outdated medications.
- Provides non-drug information to patients and answers simple inquiries.
- Operates cash register and performs transactions. Give patients proper receipts.
- Cleans pharmacy equipment, utensils, and work area.
- Assists social worker in ordering medication for indigent drug program.
- Attends required meetings and participates in meetings as requested.
- Participates in staff development and educational activities.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Performs related work as required.
- Provide superior customer service to all patients, external customers (office staff of other offices, hospital, community agencies, etc.), and co-workers. Serves as an ambassador of the White House Clinics in all conversations and interactions with these parties.
- Acknowledges that White House Clinics strive to be a patient-centered medical home and, as such, prescribe to team-based delivery of primary care services. Recognizes that the completion of the above listed duties illustrates the employee's role in aforementioned team-based care and accepts responsibility for being an active member of the team, including identification of quality improvement opportunities.
- Maintains personal compliance with all White House Clinic policies and procedures (OSHA, HIPAA, Standing Orders, etc.)
- Assists with other duties or in other departments as instructed by supervisor.
- Cooperate fully with all aspects of Corporate Compliance Plan.
- Participates in all safety programs which may include assignment to an emergency response team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school graduate or GED. One-year pharmacy experience preferred.
||This listing expires on: 6/25/2023