SERVICES AND GRANTS COMMITTEE
- Support member success through programming, resource development, group purchasing, and technical assistance to further education, emergency preparedness and response, workforce development for members. The Committee shall establish a policy governing social responsibility and compliance for grants management.
- Develop and implement strategies for monitoring activities of the legislative and governmental bodies, assist in the development of the corporation's priorities and position papers, and present the corporation's positions to government decision makers, other groups and associations, and regulatory agencies.
- Provide financial oversight for the corporation including budgeting and financial planning, financial reporting, and the creation and monitoring of internal controls and accountability policies, as well as the commission and participation in required or recommended audits of the corporation including but not limited to: approve the budget within the Finance Committee; monitor adherence to the budget; set long-range financial goals along with funding strategies to achieve them; and, create, approve, and internal controls and accountability policies that help ensure the assets of the organization are protected, ensure that such policies and procedures for internal controls and accountability policies are documented in a manual l that is reviewed annually (and updated as necessary), and ensure that such approved financial policies and procedures are being followed.
- Representatives of Federally Qualified Health Centers and Rural Health Clinics designated as the voting members appointed to the Kentucky Department for Medicaid Services, Primary Care Technical Advisory Committee (PCTAC) per KRS 205.590. Membership on the Committee will be reviewed annually, and any changes will be transmitted to the appropriate official at the Kentucky Department for Medicaid Services. The Medicaid Committee Chair shall establish meeting agendas that raise concerns and issue to the attention of the Department through recommendation to the Medical or Medical Advisory Committee (MAC).
- Responsible for the initial credentialing and re-credentialing of medical professionals to participate in the corporation’s IPA and other credentialing requirements as may be required of the medical and other health professionals employed by corporation member clinics.The Credentialing Committee shall ensure that the Credentialing Process will be conducted in accordance with the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards and the requirements of other organizations and payers requiring such credentialing. The Committee shall develop and adopt operating Policies and Procedures, in accordance with the NCQA and other requirements, for review and approval by the corporation’s Board of Directors and shall ensure that the credentialing process is operated and conducted in accordance with the adopted and approved Policies and Procedures.T