Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
KPCA’s 3 initial goals toward broader goal of health equity
1. Educate and mitigate the impact of implicit bias with KPCA BOD and staff
2. Provide implicit bias education to all clinics
3. Increase the number of learners in clinics from historically underrepresented groups.
Steps taken to reach these initial goals:
· KPCA has partnered with Rali, a behavior centered learning platform to develop a customized Journey to Health Equity. Rali goes beyond other learning solutions with a community driven experience designed to transform behaviors and accelerate change.
· The KPCA DEI Taskforce joined a learning collaborative with the National Health Care for the Homeless Council on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion along with 9 other PCAs across the country.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion resources:
The Longest Journey; Reflections on Antiracism in Organizations Serving People
Segregated by Design; animated video
For Questions regarding JEDI
Assistant Director of Member Services